- Terrapin was founded in 2002 by John Cochran and Spike Buckowski, who met working at an Atlanta, GA microbrewery.
- Bond launched Terrapin back in 2013 and volume peaked at close to 10,000 CE in 2017 and the brand is back to growth after a small downturn.
- MolsonCoors acquired a majority stake in Terrapin back in 2016; the company continues to function independently, with its own brewery, brewers and sales team.
- The brewery is named for the Grateful Dead album “Terrapin Station”, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t plenty of love for Maryland college sports.
- The IPA Survival Kit, which contains Hopsecutioner, RecreationAle, Up-Hi, and a quarterly rotating IPA (currently Senor Krunkles, soon to be Cryosphere) is our highest volume package.
- Classic American IPA
- 7% ABV 60 IBU
- Light copper in color with an aroma of fresh pine and citrus
- A strong malt backbone balances assertive bitterness
- Untappd: 3.76/5
- Low-calorie IPA
- 4.2% ABV 30 IBU I 99 cal
- Full-flavored “lo-cal” IPA that will keep your feet moving on the trail of life
- Now available in 12-pack 16 oz. cans
- Untappd: 3.59/5 BeerAdvocate: 84 points
- P.O.G. IPA
- 6.5% ABV 50 IBU
- Uses the classic combination of passionfruit, orange & guava
- Tropical aromas, big juicy hop flavor & balanced bitterness
- Untappd: 3.75/5 BeerAdvocate: 88 points
- Seasonal Sour Ale
- 4.3% ABV Watermelon aroma complemented by tartness and saltiness.
- Ultra refreshing and perfect for a hot summer day
- Untappd: 3.68/5 BeerAdvocate: 86 point
- Citra-hopped IPA
- 5.9% ABV 60 IBU
- Features five tropical, orange and citrusy aromatic and flavorful hops.
- Medium-bodied with biscuit and caramel malt notes
- Untappd: 3.736/5 BeerAdvocate: 87 points
- Easy Drinking Ale
- 4.62% ABV
- A blend of aromatic hops and a refreshing finsh; the perfect session beer.
- Smooth and easy drinking, an approachable craft
- Untappd: 3.48/5 BeerAdvocate: 79 points
- The Champagne of Brut IPA
- 6.5% ABV 26 IBU
- Uses the malt bill from the “Champagne of Beers”: Miller High Life
- Crisp, bone-dry finish with an aromatic hop profile
- Untappd: 3.57 /5 BeerAdvocate: 84 points