- Fourth-largest craft brewery in the US, according to the Brewer’s Association.
- Operates breweries in Fort Collins, CO and Asheville, NC (the vast majority of our beer comes from North Carolina).
- Securing a partnership with New Belgium was a huge win for Bond Distributing, and led to a high-water mark of nearly 90,000 CE/year
- Fat Tire still leads the way but the ultra-hot Voodoo Ranger family of IPA is adding new life to the brand.
- After several years of declines, the brand is back to health! Continue to discuss wins with retail and use new product innovation to expand footprint in doors.
- An iconic, classic Amber Ale
- Herbal aroma and subtle sweetness, rounded out by , spicy & fruity notes.
- Approachable trade-up for domestic & import drinker
- Untappd: 3.58/5 BeerAdvocate: 82 point
- Rotating quarterly variety
- Bottles, 3 each: Shift Pale Lager, Voodoo Ranger Liquid Paradise IPA, Voodoo Ranger Juicy Haze IPA, Fat Tire Belgian White
- Cans, 3 each: Mothership Belgian Wit, Voodoo Ranger Juicy Haze IPA, Citradelic Tangerine IPA, Sparkling Lime Lager
Fat Tire Belgian White
- Classic white wheat ale
- 5.2% ABV
- New twist on a classic: wheat ale with Seville orange peel, coriander and Grains of Paradise.
- Refreshing, with just the right amount of sweetness
- Untappd: 3.61/5 BeerAdvocate: 84 points
Nitro Cold Brew Cream Ale
- Cream ale infused with oats and cold-brewed coffee from High Brew
- Canned with nitrogen so pour hard for a cascading effect.
- Untappd: 3.43/5 BeerAdvocate: 82 points
- Light, refreshing organic beer
- 3.8% ABV I 95 cal. I 3g carbs
- First nationally distributed USDA-certified organic craft beer brewed with clean, traceable ingredients.
- A clean, refreshing beer that tastes better than the rest.
- Untappd: 3.39/5 Beer Advocate: N/ A
- Refreshing, fruity agua fresc
- 4% ABV I 110 cal. I <lg sugar
- Bubbly, light, refreshing and infused with real fruit.
- Variety pack with three flavors: Watermelon Lime, Berry Guava, Mango Orange
- For health-conscious drinkers of FMB, hard seltzer, sparkling wine & rose, margarita & cocktails NOT beer geeks.