- Originally a rebrand of Ranger IPA, Voodoo Ranger is now a distinct brand family of IPA within the New Belgium portfolio.
- Three of our top 5 for New Belgium are in the Voodoo family: Voodoo Ranger IPA, Voodoo Ranger Rotator (seasonal) and Voodoo Ranger Imperial IPA.
- Through the Ql 2020, Voodoo Ranger family posted 60% growth at Bond.
- Single serve 19.2oz cans of IPA and Imperial IPA Available!
Voodoo Ranger IPA
- Tropical, juicy IPA
- 7% ABV I 50 IBU
- Mosaic and Amarillo hops impart aromas and flavors of tropical fruit.
- Gold-colored and perfectly bitter with a refreshing finish.
- Untappd: 3.67 /5 BeerAdvocate: 86 points
Voodoo Ranger Imperial IPA
- #1 Imperial IPA in America
- 9% ABV I 85 IBU
- Explodes with fresh cut pine and citrus flavors; complex, rich and delicious.
- Imperial IPA is a fast-growing category.
- Untappd: 3.75/5 Beeradvocate: 87 points
Voodoo Ranger 1985 IPA
- Rotating, seasonal IPA
- 6.7 % ABV I 30 IBU
- Bright, juicy IPA with mango; refreshing flavor and lower ABV perfect for summer.
- Slightly-sweet juicy mango, moderately bitter finish.
- Launches mid-April Available thru mid-August
Voodoo Ranger Juicy Haze IPA
- On-trend, hazy IPA
- 7.5% ABV I 42 IBU
- Bright, tropical aromas and flavors; unfiltered for a smooth finish.
- Hazy IPA resonates with a younger consumer.
- Untappd: 3.79/5 BeerAdvocate: 88 points