- Boulevard was founded in 1989 in Kansas City, MO and is one of the original large-scale production craft breweries in the country.
- The brand Unfiltered Wheat is an icon in the American midwest, similar to Fat Tire, TwoHearted, etc; but in our market Tank 7 is the leader.
- Tank 7 as a brand does well in the on-premise; it presents as high-end and pairs well with food, making it an excellent choice for restaurants.
- Boulevard has been part of the Duvel Moortgat family of brands (Firestone Walker, Ommegang) since 2013, their combined volume makes them the fifth-largest craft brewer in the U.S.
- In 2019 the brand expanded its offerings to include the Fling family canned cocktails,perfect for occasions where there isn’t a bar available to mix them (poolside, beach, boat). This is Bond’s first foray into the liquor space.
- Complex Belgian-style saison 8.5%ABV
- Fruity aromatics and grapefruit hoppy notes taper to a dry, peppery finish.
- With its balance, carbonation and complex flavors, its one of the ultimate food-pairing beers.
- Untappd: 3.78/5 BeerAdvocate: 93 points
The Sixth Glass
- Belgian Abbey-style Quadrupel
- 10.2% ABV Deep and mysterious, dark auburn and full-bodied with a deceptive sweetness.
- Surprisingly drinkable for it’s high ABV, this one will sneak up on you.
- Untappd: 4.88/5 BeerAdvocate: 93 points
Tequila Lime Barrel Gose
- Margarita-inspired sour ale
- 4.2%ABV Boulevard’s seasonal program is a rotating sour beer offering in 6 pack cans.
- Malty sweetness is balanced by tart lime, lively hints of tequila and a slightly salty finish.
- Untappd: 3.73 BeerAdvocate: 87 points
- Hazy Double IPA
- 7.5% ABV I 30 IBU
- Hazy IPA is a fast-growing style that appeals to younger consumers.
- Big, bold and beautifully balanced, bursting with luscious tropical hop flavors.
- Untappd: 3.91/5 BeerAdvocate: 88 points
Bourbon Barrel Quad
- Barrel-aged Belgian-style Quad
- 11.2% ABV
- Unique among Bond’s offerings, a barrel-aged abbey-style quadrupel available year-round
- Aged in bourbon barrels on cherries for up to 3 years, with big toffee and vanilla notes
- Untappd: 4.03/5 BeerAdvocate: 95 points
Whiskey Barrel Stout
- 11.8% ABV
- Robust flavors of vanilla, espresso, whiskey, chocolate and roasted grain
- Aged for a year (or more!} in both first- and second-use whiskey casks
- Untappd: 4.05/5 BeerAdvocate: 92 points
- Russian Imperial Stout 9.7%ABV
- Layers of complex flavors emerge from the glass: espresso, roasted fig, creme brulee.
- Rich, velvety mouthfeel mellows to a dry, smoky finish
- Untappd: 3.85/5 BeerAdvocate: 90 points
- Out-of-this-world Hazy IPA
- 5.9% ABV 50 IBU
- Brewers use massive end-ofboil hop additions to minimize bitterness and create a juicy IPA Bursting with tropical fruit flavors and aromas of citrus.
- Untappd: 3.73/5 BeerAdvocate: 86 points
Boulevard always offers a rotating selection of limited-release blended sour and barrel-aged beers, ask your sales person about inventory on these special, rare brews.
Big Blueberry Ox
- Fermented with both Belgian and wild yeasts and bacteria from Boulevard and the Bruery, this indigo-hued saison is aged in oak for 15+ months before over 8,000 pounds of blueberries are added for its final rest.
- The end product possesses huge, rich aromas of blueberries and brett funk that swirl in the glass. With low overall acidity plus flavor and aroma centered around brettanomyces and fruit, this wild saison yearns to be paired with desserts – or to take the place of dessert.
- A collaboration with Les Bourgeois Vineyards (Rocheport, MO) and Master Sommelier Doug Frost, Vintage Stock is a blend of two dark, moderately sour, mixed-culture saisons aged for many months in oak foeders, puncheons and red wine barrels.
- Re-fermented on 30,000 pounds of both whole Norton grapes and pressed Norton grapes and pressed Norton grape juice, this love letter to wild fermentation blurs the line between beer and wine.